Normally I like asking the questions more than answering them, but every once in a while these quizzes are fun (again it's more fun to read about other people). This is also my way of blogging, even if it is a kind of a cop out.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? The credit card – because it’s the monster I can’t seem to slay
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? My couch
3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to? No
4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?Can’t think of anything because who knows what it would lead to. (Ever read “Sound of Thunder”)
5. Name of your first grade teacher?Miss. Dahl. Saw her years later and she had gotten married and now is Mrs. Guy. Get it – Guys and Dolls.
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?There are so many, but getting on a plane to somewhere exotic would be good. But sitting on the couch in the air conditioning right now is good too.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?Also so many – ballerina, veterinarian, lawyer, president, private eye…
8. How many colleges did you attend?One
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?It was there and comfy.
10. GAS PRICES?make me sad
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you?That’s not really a question. Would it be different if I couldn’t take someone. I would move to the equator, if I could take everyone I like with me.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?I don’t think. I am on autopilot until I get to work.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?I don’t know I fell asleep.
14. Favorite style of underwear?Cotton, high cuts
(don't know what happened to 15)
16. What errand/chore do you despise?mopping cause I need new flooring in the kitchen
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?yes, for literacy and animals.
18. Get up early or sleep in?sleep in
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?I just realized I don’t think I have one.
20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl?Any girl? I am a girl do I count? This one also confusing.
21. Have you found real love yet?All love is real, so yes
22. When did you first start feeling old?Currently I am not, but I have had moments. Example when someone asked me if they had cell phones when I was in high school.
23. Favorite 80's movie?Breakfast Club
24. Your favorite lunch meat?deli sliced roast beef (I actually left shad’s answer cause it’s mine too)
25. What do you get every time you go into Sam's Club?Amazed at what you can buy in bulk
26. Beach or lake?Lakes have beaches
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?yes
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?gossip30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?Not ashamed of any of my favorites31. What's your drink?Dr. Pepper
32. Cowboys or Indians?Can’t we all just get along
33. Cops or Robbers?same as above
34. Who from high school would you like to run into?Usually avoid that sort of thing – but seeing April would be nice
35. What radio station is your radio tuned to right now?103.5
36. Norm or Cliff?Norm
37. The Cosby Show or The Simpsons?Simpsons
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?life would be boring without mistakes, no taking back
39. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?Nobody sits across from me.
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?Drew Carey
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?No
44. Last book you read for real?The Memory Keepers Daughter (for real?what? you can fake reading a book)
45. Do you have a teddy bear?yes
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?In the car
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? California in general would be good. LA would be cool.
48. Do you go to church?No.
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?NEW CAREER – anyone know of some openings
50. Just how OLD are you?30 (wow that was the first time I’ve had to write that and it didn’t hurt as bad as I thought)