Monday, February 25, 2008

Bloggette

I believe that people who are allergic to things like chocolate, milk or cats, things that are in everyday life or really enjoyable, should be considered disabled or sick.
I don't mean this in a insulting way (please, no one with allergies write me hate comments). It is just really sad to me.
I think we should have races, telethons and little buckets at the supermarket checkout to cure allergies. I would wear the ribbon, or at least drop my change in the bucket.

3 comments:

Texie said...

I dont feel that you explained Why they should be labeled as sick? Its as if you had more to tell and lost your will.

Anonymous said...

I guess its just that there is something wrong with them. Not that we all don't have something wrong with us. This particular wrongness just makes me sad. What, you can never have ice cream? Petting a cat makes you break out in hives? I really enjoy these things, and it makes me sadder than it should to think that there are people out there who can't do them.

Anonymous said...

Wow... I could go so many places with this. I think I'm going to stick with glad to see you bloging.
Cole